Thursday 26 June 2014

Animas Sports Weekend 2014...

I've been talking about what an incredible experience the Animas Sports weekend is for two years in a row now, and you can find my rave reviews here, and here.  This year, I wanted to shake things up a little.

This weekend is one of the most looked-forward-to events in the diabetes calendar, and I'm running out of ways to say how great it is.

This year the talks were incredible, the people were inspirational and the weekend as ever, was one you don't want to miss.

Thank you to all the incredible people who let me have access to their photos, including all the twitter folks, Animas and Rachel, for letting me show you what the weekend is like through everyone else's eyes.

So check it out, here.


And for Triathlete Terrence Teixeira's top 3 tips from the weekend for understanding diabetes and sports, check out his video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment