Sunday 14 April 2013

Exercise: the how-tos and what-nexts

Last week my husband and I were able to steal a few precious days away in Scotland in the run up to the Children with Diabetes 'Friends for Life' event in Glasgow which was, of course, awesome (post to follow). 

I love Scotland - more than I love chocolate - and I wanted to be able to walk the hills and mountains and soak up the (what turned out to be) gloriously rare Scottish sunshine. 

 I made this vlog because it always amazes me just how much Degree level mathematics goes on when a person with Type 1 tries to exercise, so hope this helps you if you too fear mountain-top hypers or valley-deep hypos when you exercise. Enjoy. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice vlog Anna, loved the way you did a bit of before, during and after. Enjoy the highlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev!! I am enormously pants (true story) for not having replied to this sooner. I even flagged the email and then filed in in my head!

      Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you found this useful. I was hoping the before/during/after thing might provide some insight for people trying something for the first time.

      Take care

      AP

      Delete