Monday 9 April 2012

INPUT Roadshow heads to Luton!



I can't say how many times I have seen/heard/read people wanting to know more about pumps; how do they feel, what do they look like, how big are they, can I get one?  It's hard to get to everyone at once.  Well, INPUT are starting off the 'getting to everyone' by coming to Luton and are ready for all your questions!  

If you are interested in a pump but don't know whether you qualify, want to have a poke around one first, want to know how to start the process of enquiring about one or just want to ask a question, come along on Saturday and ask any pump related question!

Any questions just let me know and I will endeavour to help out where I can.  I will be there along with members of the INPUT team and a number of the pump companies keep to show off their products.

See you there, everyone!

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment